Thursday, 17 October 2013

more bags and a teeny, tiny snail

I made some more bags yesterday - I can almost see the bottom of the crate I put them all in when I cut them out back in June. Yay!

I made 3 like this:

And 2 like this:

I've loaded the first lot along with the ones I made the other day into the tartan bee shop. The stripey ones haven't been loaded in as certain people who are living here are thinking about whether or not they'd like them. I've told them they'd have to pay me for them so that might sway the decision! :oD

Now the teeny, tiny snail. He - she? - was on the garage wall this morning. I showed my finger so you could see how really teeny, tiny he - she? - is. Awwww, cute! :o)

12 comments:

  1. You are the sweetest bag lady I know, Anne! I really love your fabric choices for making these totes. That first one looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lorna. The cakes on the patisserie fabric look so good, it's just as well they're not real! :oD

      Delete
  2. A very small snail indeed! Super bags - I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bags. That teeny tiny snail will grow up to the a huge plant muncher and then you won't be saying he/she is cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I know but he/she is cute at the moment! :oD

      Delete
  4. Love the fabric in the first bag and the second is different with those handles. Ooh, snails are rampant over here at times and even eat the magnolia leaves. Hope the blackbirds have a good feed on it. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the blackbirds would need to use a magnifying glass to be able to find the snail. He managed to hide himself away in the door panels when the rain stopped! :o)

      Delete
  5. Very pretty bags Anne! I LOVE the one with the macarons!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)