Tuesday, 15 October 2013

blouses, bags and a tree

Since I was here last - nearly a week ago!! - I've cut out 4 more blouses - no photo of those for some reason! I now have 7 blouses sitting in the pile waiting for me to sew them up. Some day. :o)

I've made a few more bags for my wee shop. 3 like this:

And 3 like this.

I hope to get the photos taken for the shop tomorrow so I can get them listed. It was so dark and dismal today, it was almost like the middle of winter!

After the bags, I decided to make a tree decoration like the one I made last year. It's not quite finished yet but it's getting there.

14 comments:

  1. Love the tree decoration Anne! We've had a beautiful sunny day here today but getting ready to batten down the hatches for tomorrow x Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sunny here today - at the moment anyway. I maybe better go and take those photos now!

      Delete
  2. Those bags are both pretty - perfect large print fabrics you chose! What a sweet tree decoration. You are just full of amazing ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's no stopping you. I love the tree decoration. It's just as dull again here today, it doesn't seem to get light at all at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's now started raining and, allegedly, it's going to be doing that for quite a while. Ahh the joys! :oD

      Delete
  4. I love the bags, and your little tree is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I know why you've not posted for a while as you are extremely busy. Very nice bags and love the little tree decoration. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All great projects Anne! I LOVE the rooster bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hum, that tree thingy looks familiar.....rofl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting my post posted.... I got a stupid message that it wanted my cell-phone number first, when I attempted to post, I refuse!

    Wanted to add I love so many of the things you've uploaded.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)