I decided the next thing I wanted to make - for myself!! - was a pincushion. I dug out my Maths set and drew a circle, divided it into 8 equal parts and cut those out.
I then cut those shapes out of scraps.
I sewed them together to make a circle:
Put a back on it, stuffed it and added a fancy flower thing to cover the centre. I *LOVE* it! :o)
Today's sewing consisted of a pair of culottes for me. This is the pattern I'm using:
I just need to put up the hems and give them a press and they're good to go. This isn't a very good photo but I hope to get the hemming and pressing done tomorrow so I might even take a photo of myself wearing them after I've done all that.
And I'm not the only one who's been sewing today. Debbie has been busy making some bunting for her stall. Looking good so far!