This is a photo of the scrap boxes after I'd dealt with 3 of them. I think it's fairly easy to see which ones I'd done and the ones I still needed to deal with!
I put them into piles of those that could be cut with the Go! cutter - I cut them with the cardboard templates first and then put them through the Go! - and those that needed to be done with the 2½" or 4½" square rulers because the pieces weren't big enough to cut them with the Go!
These are the boxes where I'm storing the 2½" and 4½" squares - filling up nicely. The big box at the back of the photo is holding bigger bits which I wanted to keep as big pieces in case I wanted them for something else.
I now only have the "reds & pinks" box to tackle. If you look back at the first photo, that's the box on the bottom left shelf. The fullest box. The one that's going to take me forever to get to the bottom of! I keep telling myself it'll be worth it when I've done it but that doesn't make the idea of tackling that box any less daunting! Eeeek!