Here's my version of it.
Thankfully, my alterations to the sleeve pieces worked beautifully and the whole thing fits me perfectly. Yay!! To be honest, I'm not too sure I like the puffiness of the sleeves so, if I make the top again, I'll think about making the sleeves less puffy.
I didn't have a purple or lilac button that matched so this is the one I chose. It's perfect! LOL
After making the top, I decided to make a skirt to match it. You can vaguely see it in the second photo of this post - it's purple and my current favourite skirt pattern, Butterick 4461.
Today I finally sewed the last stitch in the batch of oven gloves I cut out on the 5th of June. More than 2 months ago! *gasp*
Anyway, they're all done now and that makes me very happy. Next I have to take photos of them and then load them into the tartan bee. I hope that doesn't take me 2 months to do!!