Wednesday, 21 August 2013

all loaded in ... let the dressmaking begin (again)

This morning, after working on it for 3 days, I finally managed to get everything I've made over the last few weeks/months loaded into the tartan bee Etsy shop. 8 pinnies, 24 oven gloves, 19 bags, 74 photos making 22 Etsy listings all loaded in. Yay! Go me!

I might actually get some dressmaking done now. I have a few fabrics that I'd like to make into a skirt or two, a blouse or two and maybe a dress or a jacket.

Decisions, decisions! Can't wait! :o)

8 comments:

  1. Woo - how exciting! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Beanie! I'm looking forward to dressmaking! :o)

      Delete
  2. Well done and looking forward to seeing what lovelies you create next!
    Happy sewing!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting. I love starting a new project. Looking forward to seeing what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Anne, something for yourself now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my thinking too, Susan! :o)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)