Today I decided that, instead of sewing all the bags of one fabric at a time, I'd do one of each design that I could sew with cream thread. That way, if I don't get the others done, at least there'll be more choice of designs available.
I got these 2 done to the finishing off the threads stage -
And these 3 are just waiting to be double stitched around the tops and then the threads finished off. That will be done tomorrow as I have to be careful and listen to my back. When it tells me it's time to stop sewing for the day, I have to do that or regret it for days after.
Whilst I was uploading the above photos from my camera, this one was also there.
It's a prototype of a pvc bag which I sewed on Sunday. I wanted to experiment with the best ways to sew pvc on my machine. So far, using a teflon foot and always sewing with the pvc on the top (closest to the foot) is working best for me. I also used mini bulldog clips to hold the pvc in place as I sewed it. It took me over an hour to make this bag so, if I do ever make them for selling, I'll need to speed up a bit, methinks! :o)