Monday, 22 July 2013

3 new blouses

I managed to get some blouses finished at the weekend. I'd cut out 4 a few weeks ago and decided to make the three which I could sew with white thread all at one time. It seemed to take me ages to get them done so I was delighted when I finished them.

These are all McCall's pattern 5359, my go-to pattern if I just want a loose fitting blouse which is easy to make.

The 4th blouse will have to wait a wee while to be made as I'm busy making bags. I cut out 25 this afternoon so I'm going to be really busy with those for a while! More on that when I get them done - hopefully this week. :o)

10 comments:

  1. A good, well-fitting blouse pattern is a treasure... love all three of these blouses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a clever seamstress - well done! I dream of sewing more things for myself, but seem to lack the confidence to do it on my own. Love the pretty floral fabric of the first one :-)
    Have a lovely week, have fun bag making!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gilly. I managed to get 4 bags almost finished today before I ran out of thread! A wee bit annoying! :o)

      Delete
  3. Love the blouses - the spotty one brought back memories of one I had years ago, which I wore with beautiful blue trousers ...... oh, to be that slim again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blouse design looks perfect for the hot weather we're having. Lovely fabric, I particularly like the flowery one with the contrasting red buttons.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ali. It's actually raining here right now!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)