Wednesday, 12 June 2013

pinnies done, bags started

I managed to get the pinnies (aprons) done yesterday and I got them loaded into the tartan bee Etsy shop today.

There are 2 of this seaside print - doesn't it make you want to dig out your spade and pail and go to the beach?

And there are 5 of these adorable chickens. I don't know why but they just make me smile. :o)

Today I got some bags made but I've not taken photos for the shop yet. Hopefully the sun will come out in the next few days so I can get that done!

I made 2 of this one but one of them had a dirty mark on it that I didn't see until I was giving it its final press. Debbie took that one off my hands! (Please excuse the pink sock - I meant to crop it out in Photoshop but I forgot!)

The bags are reversible so this lovely flowery fabric could easily be on the outside.

I just adore these paw prints. Joanna has already "bought" one of these - I told her to buy me something nice in exchange!

The stripey inside.

I suppose I really should stop sewing and do some housework ... or maybe not! :oD

17 comments:

  1. The aprons are just too cute! I'm torn between which one I love the most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you had a very productive day! Love the aprons(both fabrics) and the bags. I have many bags cut out as well as cosmetic pouches but have not had time to work on them....hoping to get to them soon! I make aprons too! lol!
    Linda
    mysewwhatblog/blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cut out so much stuff last week, Linda, that I have to get it made up or I'll not be able to move in my sewing room! :oD

      Delete
  3. No, no, never mind the housework - keep sewing! These are ALL lovely.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've dusted the livingroom and watered the cactus plant - do you think that's enough housework? I do! :oD

      Delete
  4. You always choose the most gorgeous fabrics. I love the seaside print.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the seaside fabric! You certainly have been busy making stock for your shop - I am sure I will all fly off the sheves!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Jo, you find some gorgeous fabrics for the bags and pinnies and they are so well made. You should be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How many paw print bags did you make? I looked but didn't see any listed. I do love the fabrics. The chicken print reminded me of my sister who is into chickens for her kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are 3 altogether, Les. One with red/chocolate/caramel paw prints and two with green/purple/turquoise paw prints. They're all loaded into the shop now.

      Delete
    2. I didn't see this in time. I don't usually come online over the weekends. : )

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)