Thursday, 16 May 2013

my baby is 31!!

Today Joanna turned 31. How on earth can she be that old when I'm only 32 myself?? :oD

Anyway, now that the big day is here, I can show the secret sewing I've been busy with.

First of all, a card holder - she's already got it filled and in her handbag.

A new cover for her Kindle.

A pencil case. She adores matryoshkas!

And finally a bag she's been wanting to make for a while but we never got around to doing it. I think she likes it!

In case the glare makes the words really hard to read, here's what it says.

Happy Birthday, Joanna. :o)

14 comments:

  1. Oh Anne - these are lovely - happy birthday to your Joanna x Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gifties.... and as for age, as we grow older our children's and our ages becomes closer all the time... so she just caught up with you a little more quickly! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Yes, both my girls have now caught up with me - and Debbie (the older one) has even overtaken me now! :oD

      Delete
  3. What great gifts you've made. I'm sure she loved them all. Happy birthday Joanna, hope you had a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did love them all - thank you so much! So pretty!
    I thought you were 31, too! You turn 32 tomorrow so you're the same age as me for 2 days!! Love you. J xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right! I forgot we were the same age! :oD

      Delete
  5. Happy belated birthday to Joanna. What fabulous gifts, I absolutely love the bag with the words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fabulous presents! I know what you mean - my son is 34, but I'm only 29!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Isn't that amazing how that happens! :oD

      Delete
  7. I know exactly what you mean. My daughter recently turned 21 and that can't be right because I can clearly remember being about 19 only yesterday ;) What wonderful gifts. The fabrics are lovely.
    Hope Joanna had a wonderful day.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ali. She did have a great day! :o)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)