Thursday, 9 May 2013

52 weeks of happy - week 18

Here are my 4 happy photos for this week.

1. I got some more sewing done this week. I hope to get this and some other things loaded into the tartan bee shop soon.

2. We actually had some sunshine on Tuesday so I sat outside accompanied (of course) by Rosie.

3. The lady at the choir gave me another carrier bag full of fabric. Yet again, she wouldn't take any money for it. Free fabric makes me very happy!

4. And lastly, I ordered some zips from the zipit on Etsy. Even with the postage, it's much cheaper for me to buy zips from the US than it is to buy them here. Getting zips for a third of what I'd have to pay here makes me deliriously happy!

5 comments:

  1. What a kind lady giving you all that lovely fabric, some people are so generous. Rosie's been trimmed again, she's such a cutie. We had Archie done a few weeks ago and he came back hacked. I'm going to have to take him again soon as it won't last, he's got bits of fur sticking out all over the place. I think I'll have to find somewhere new to take him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I offered S some money for the fabric but she didn't want it. She said she was glad to get rid of it as it had been lying untouched in her cupboard for more than 30 years!!

      Yes, we're very lucky with Rosie's dog groomer. Rosie's been going there since she was a puppy and I think she likes all the pampering! :o)

      Delete
  2. Isn't it such a delight when something is cheaper from another country, let alone across continents? I was so happy when I found that shipping my very cool purchase from your shop would only cost me $5 CDN. I pay more than that most of the time to ship within Canada, crazy as that sounds, so I was very happy and totally understand the purchase of zips being part of this week's happy. :)

    Rosie looks so cute I have to send cyber love to her! Too bad we can't make virtual dog treats turn into the real thing... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Becca. Rosie is that cute in real life too. :oD

      Delete
  3. Well, no sconnage this week, but that yummy fabric is a close second LOL. Definitely happy photos -- I love your cute little blue zip bag!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)