Monday, 1 April 2013

52 weeks of happy - weeks 12 and 13

Thank you all once again for all your lovely comments last week. There were comments from "old" friends and some from new friends too. All of them meant so much to me and I can't thank you enough for them. Mum is doing well. She's happy to be back in her own house and that alone is helping her heal, I think.

Okay, on with bloggy business. I'm doing a double post for my happy photos this week as I missed it last week. So here are 8 happy photos from the last 2 weeks.

1. Jason - Debbie's fiancé - arrived from Canada! Yay!

2. I finished all 6 placemats. I *love* them.

3. Joanna and the dogs and their biscuits.

4. I baked some sultana cookies. The recipe is here.

5. I sewed a blouse for Joanna on Saturday. The blouse had been cut out since before Christmas! *blush*

6. Some tomato seeds which Douglas sowed are coming through.

7. I bought a pussy willow at the garden centre on Friday.

8. Molly and I giving each other hugs out in the sunshine.

15 comments:

  1. Very cute. Nice to think of happy things! J :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that was a nice happy post. I love the placemats. I am assuming Jason is your son-in-law? I am glad he arrived safely. Your dogs are so cute. Your daughter will look very pretty in that blouse. I love pussy willows. Good choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jan. Jason is Debbie's fiancé so he will be my son-in-law one day! :o)

      Delete
  3. Lovely pics and glad that things are picking up. Nice to spend time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunshine and puppy hugs? Perfect...

    Glad to hear your mother is doing better and that Jason arrived safely! Love those placemats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Freda. Apparently there were lots of happy things just waiting to be posted. :o)

      Delete
  5. Sweet!!
    spring has sprung!!
    xo
    eva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly hope so, Eva! Winter has been dragging itself out around here so I'm really hoping that spring is springing! :o)

      Delete
  6. Pussy Willow, again that sounds kinky. What's up with that? Will it stay that small or grow up to be a "tree" sized item?

    The one thing I noticed about Jason is he also came with his Tim Horton's coffee mug! bahahahaha Did he fill it with coffee? I think Canadians are just as addicted to their coffee and Tim Horton's as American's. BTW, I first got hooked to Tim Horton's when we lived in Canada. Then they came to the U.S.! Now I just wish they'd come overseas too. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, I'm not sure how big the pussy willow will get - and, yes, that is what we call it.

      Jason does miss Tim Horton's coffee - and the timbits! :o)

      Delete
    2. Yummy, nothing like a box of timbits! We use to get those all the time.

      Delete
  7. Lots of lovely happy things. Your placemats are lovely. Glad to hear that your mum is on the mend and that she's managed to get back home.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)