Wednesday, 27 March 2013

heartfelt thanks

First of all, please let me say a heartfelt thank you to each and every one of you who commented on my post yesterday. Every one of your comments made me feel hugged and that means so much to me. Thank you.

Mum is being kept in hospital "for a few days" as she had a bit of a temperature spike yesterday morning and they just want to make sure all is well before they let her out. She told me her head's not thumping any more and the wound doesn't look nearly as bad as it did on Monday. She was very grateful when I took in her book as she's getting bored lying in bed all day long. I'm taking that as a good sign!

In other things, I'm trying to do a little sewing and am at the binding stage of the placemats I started last week. If my mind doesn't wander too far, I might get those finished today.

Thank you all again for the hugs and prayers. They really do mean a lot to me.

12 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your Mum's feeling so much better. I was happy to hear your also back on track as I'm looking forward to seeing the finished placemats. Sending you both hugs and good wishes.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the medical folk are taking good care of your mother but I know you'll be glad when she is well enough to go home!

    I'm also glad that you're up for a little sewing therapy... it's always good for what ails you.

    Prayers continuing for your mother's recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that there's a bit of an improvement, though I know you'll be glad when your mum's back home and back to herself again. Sending my best wishes to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad she is improving ..........best wishes to you all

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just caught up on your posts and I was so sorry to hear about your Mum! I am glad to hear she is in hospital being well taken care of and improving. I am so sorry I am late to say this but most certainly I am sending a big warm virtual hug your way! (((( :) ))))
    I am glad to hear you are starting to relax a tiny bit. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to hear she's feeling better and being looked after. Keep warm and have a rest yourself :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anne, I didn't read your post yesterday, so got a bit of a shock today! I hope your Mum is home soon, fully recovered from her accident. I can cope better with blood and gore than I can with poo and puke!!
    Lots of hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am really glad she is improving and being well looked after. Now are you looking after yourself?! Chel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anne, I am sorry I missed yesterday's post... what a scare... I am so glad she is better today... my thoughts are with both you and her! Cheers~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to hear. Look after yourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the thanks Anne and glad Mum is a little better. All take care. More huggles.
    It is actually raining here!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sorry to hear about your mum's fall. I hope she'll continue to improve and be able to go home from the hospital with no further complications. {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)