They were for a commission from the musical director of the choir I sing in.
She wanted 2 drawstring bags big enough to take a tambourine and other small percussion intruments for when she teaches young children. I used fabric and cord that I already had in my bid to "use what I have". I hope she likes them. I know I do! :o)
After I'd tidied up after sewing those bags, I wondered what I could fill the 2 empty cubbies in the sewing room with. I showed them here. I had an idea but I needed to tidy some things that I don't use too often into boxes on top of the shelves.
I labelled them all so I know exactly what's in each box.
By doing all that, I managed to clear another couple of cubbies and this is what I filled them with. My tartan bee stock!
I even made a wee label for those shelves too. I *love* it! :o)