Next I got on with my prototype shopping bag and this is how the first one ended up.
I've used it a few times on my shopping runs and it holds a lot of stuff.
I then made one for Debbie to take to her friend, Laura. Laura's baby, Anna May, was the recipient of this baby quilt I made way back in September last year. Anna was born in November so I was well ahead of the deadline with that quilt. Here's the bag I made for Laura. Debbie took it to her on Friday and she loved it!
After making those two bags, I decided to use up the rest of the fabric I'd used for the pinnies to make some bags for the tartan bee. The linings are also from my piles of fabric so that's another tick for my "use what I have" thing I'm trying to do this year. (The bag on the left is lined with a dark red - not orange as it's showing up in the photo!)
I've only made 2 so far but there is another one cut out and ready for sewing. I hope to get them loaded into the shop very soon.