Wednesday, 30 January 2013

I made myself do it!

I *really* wanted to sew the Christmas quilt today but I made myself finish off the pinnies I started last week so that I could get them loaded into the tartan bee shop. I then ironed everything, tied them on my dummy or hung them on the door, photographed them, measured them, wrote descriptions and, finally, got them all uploaded this afternoon. Yay! Go me!!

Here's what I listed - these are not the photos I used. These are the uncropped versions. :o)

Not only did I get them all listed on Etsy but I also managed to get some of them listed on to my new tartan bee Folksy shop. It'll be the same stock as I have in my Etsy shop but it's another shop window so hopefully that will get more people looking and, if they like the look of things, they might buy too!

I'm so glad I made myself do this today. But the next time I get into the sewing room I'll be sewing that Christmas quilt! :o)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anne... fantastic getting all of this together, ready, loaded and listed! Wonderful! I missed your last post too, so a quick mentioned here.... lucky you to have a head start on Christmas! Cheers~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)