Tuesday, 4 December 2012

the next step of the stockings

I realise I'm a bit late with this photo but I seem to have had no time on the computer over the last few days. What with shopping trips, visits to see Joanna's Christmas decor, choir concerts, trips to Ikea, Costco and Hobbycraft and so on and so on I haven't seemed to have much "spare time" at all!

Anyway, I finally managed to get some sewing time today so I got on with the 4 Christmas stockings I need to finish for Thursday. I finished off the patchwork fronts of stockings 3 and 4.

Then I sewed and overlocked the fronts to the backs.

Tomorrow I'll get the linings sewn and added in. Hopefully that won't take me too long so I can get some more things sewn for the tartan bee.

One of the choir members asked me to take my tartan bee stuff with me to our choir rehearsal on Thursday as she'd like to see them in real life. She might not buy anything but some of the others might. But, if not, that's absolutely fine. I'll just add anything new I get made into the Etsy shop!

2 comments:

  1. The stockings are fabulous! I hope the choir members buy lots!!

    http://frayedattheedge.typepad.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)