Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Christmas stockings - finished

I finished the 4 Christmas stockings this morning. I am soooooo pleased with them.

Two of them face one way ...

... and the other two face the other way.

They all have this sparkly music fabric on the back. Very appropriate for our musical director's grandchildren!

In the afternoon, I wanted to get on with some oven gloves but I knew I didn't have any tartan bee labels left so I made those first. (Eeek, I really need to recover my ironing board! *blush*)

And then I got down to cutting out some oven gloves.

I hope to get at least some of them made tomorrow ready to take to choir tomorrow evening.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I like that they face different ways as this will make it look symmetrical when they are hung by the chimney with care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stockings look lovely. I really like the musical fabric on the back. I'm very impressed that you make your own labels.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very productive day for you Anne... lovely bright stockings! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on finishing up the lovely stockings! They turned out very well!

    No worries about your ironing board cover... it just says it's well used!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)