1. I love to read Nora Roberts' books. I've just started reading "Born in Shame" - again. I've re-read all of the Nora books I have on my bookshelves *loads* of times and will continue to do this until they fall apart ... and then I'll just buy new copies so I can start all over again!
2. I love to sew. I've been sewing for a really, really long time. I got my Toymaker badge at Brownies (nearly 50 years ago) and I made a teddy bear. I've still got him! Here he is on the right of this photo.
3. I love to crochet.
4. I love sweet peas. The smell is glorious.
5. I love to bake.
6. I (sort of) collect salt and pepper sets. I don't go out of my way to buy them but, if I see a set I like I might buy them - as long as they don't cost very much!
7. I love Rosie - our dog ...
and Molly - Debbie and Jason's dog.
8. I have an irreverent sense of humour. On a trip to Paris in 2008, I laughed out loud at these statues. It looked to me like they were inspecting their - em - wares and weren't too impressed. I called the photo "size matters". tee hee
9. I used to make signatures on an online forum but, after making for nearly 7 years, I decided to stop. I do still like to mess about in Photoshop now and again just to keep my hand in.
10. I love to buy fabric. And put it into piles. And look at it. And touch it. And, sometimes, I might even sew with it! :oD
11. I should exercise more but I worry that this might happen to me. I reckon it's better to be safe than sorry! :oD
12. I love Michael Bublé and Joanna recently showed me this video. If you haven't heard this before, you need to watch it. A-MA-ZING!