Tuesday, 27 November 2012

trousers finished and a commission

I finished the black trousers today and asked Douglas to take a few photos of me in them. He usually takes really good photos but not today. I laughed out loud when I loaded them into my iPhoto and called him to the computer to take a look. His reaction? "You weren't standing up straight." Mmmmmmm. :oD

So, here's the "best" photo of my new black trousers. They fit me and they're comfy so I'm happy with them.

My next sewing project is a commission for a pinny (apron) with "blue but no pink" in it. This is the fabric I chose to use.

I should get this finished tomorrow and then posted out on Thursday - or even tomorrow afternoon if I'm quick enough!

1 comment:

  1. I think I know who that apron is for. : ) Someone I know mentioned something about an apron in a different color. Do you take color requests on objects you make? Pot holders in neutral tones like brown, cream, mocha....hint hint.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)