Friday, 9 November 2012

more pinnies

I don't usually get into the sewing room on a Thursday - too busy with other things - so, when Friday comes around, I'm eager to get back in there. Today was no exeption and I spent a happy morning sewing some more pinnies (aprons) which had been cut out a while ago.

There are 2 like this:

And one like this:

They're now all loaded into the tartan bee Etsy shop.

It's hard to believe that tomorrow is the 5 week anniversary of me opening my wee shop. I'm having such fun filling its virtual shelves. If I'd known how much fun it would be, I'd have done it years ago! :oD

Oh, and I had my first sale last weekend. How exciting is that? I'm now not only an Etsy shop owner, I'm an Etsy seller! Wheeeee!!!

3 comments:

  1. They're so nice! I clicked over to your shop to buy one of them, then saw the cupcake print. I think it was meant just for me, hee hee.

    Off to prepare homemade pizza when I'd rather be eating cupcakes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first sale! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)