Monday, 19 November 2012

2 blouses and a terrible thing

Over the weekend and today, I made a couple of blouses for Joanna. Thankfully she loves them both!

Sorry about the picture quality - we're in the darkest days now so there's not much decent daylight to take photos at the moment. Only a month to go until the shortest day, though, and then the days will be getting longer again. Yay!!

Anyway, I digress. Here are the blouses!

And here's the terrible thing. I watched as my neighbour did this on Saturday. I couldn't believe my eyes! I thought long and hard about contacting the RSPCTB - Royal Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Teddy Bears! ;o)

5 comments:

  1. (snicker)... too cute! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty blouses. Love the flowery one. I have to admit I have been guilt of the same cruelty to teddy bears. Have a lovely day.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preciosas blusas para verano! Lástima de ositos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you casually say that yoy made not one but TWO blouses!! What terrible cruelty - you should definitely call in the teddy bear protection officer!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)