Anyway, here's what I made in the last 7 days.
A couple of diary covers for the tartan bee shop. They're not loaded in yet but they will be soon.
I used up some oddments of fabric by making them into bias binding. I got approx 4.2m out of a 15" square of this one ...
... and 7.2m out of a 21" square of this one:
I knitted myself some mittens but they were quite long in the fingers so I gave them to Joanna. Rosie was very interested in them when Joanna was trying them on.
She - Rosie - loves to play with hands that are in gloves! The fuzzyness of her tail shows how quickly it was wagging! :oD
And finally, I made a slightly modified version of the wee owl which I blogged about here. I much prefer this one as the closing isn't on the curve which is always difficult to keep neat. This will also end up in the shop - soon.
I'm in the middle of my second pair of mittens and this pair fit me much better. It's been fun knitting something that comes up quickly. I sometimes think I'd like to knit myself a scarf to go with the mittens but that could take ages so I'm not so sure I should even start it. I'll finish the mittens first and then see what I think.