Tuesday, 11 September 2012

two blouses finished ... nearly!

I did try to get the blouses finished today but my back wasn't having it. However, they're both done up to the button/buttonhole stage and I've got the buttons organised so it really won't take me long to fully finish them tomorrow.

So, because they're nearly finished, I put them on Diana the dummy and you can just imagine that they've got the buttons and buttonholes on them.

Here's the white broderie anglaise one:

And the blue small-gingham-check one.

Half an hour's work tomorrow and they'll be done which will mean I need to find something else to make now. Somehow I don't think that'll be a hard thing to do! :o)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I think I've got some of that fabric!!! You put me to shame, I've got a sundress I started at the beginning of summer... it's still sitting on my machine half finished... glad I bought a sweater to match it so I can still wear it in the summer, LOL! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)