Monday, 10 September 2012

two at a time

I had cut out a couple of blouses about 4 weeks ago and today I finally decided I should do something about making them. They're both cut from the same pattern as I've used many, many times before - McCall's 5359 - so I didn't even need to look at the instructions to see what to do.

If I'd made one blouse and then the other, I might have a completed blouse to show you but I didn't. I decided to make them both at the same time which means I didn't get anything finished today. This is what those blouses look like right now.

So with only the sleeves, side seams, hems and buttons/buttonholes to do, hopefully I'll get them both finished tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. Ooo...two (almost finished) new blouses! Good for you!

    The "cutting out" part is the hardest for me...


    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the reveal....
    Love the fabrics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)