Friday, 7 September 2012

just one Great Granny square

I didn't get much sewing done today as we were along at Joanna's house trying to get it put back together after the carpet fitters had been. She's gone home to sleep there tonight - I bet she'll love walking about in her bare feet on her new carpets!

I didn't go back in the afternoon to help so I did a little housework - gasp!! - and then sewed another Great Granny square together. This is my favourite so far. I've probably said that about each of the squares I've made already. LOL

Now that Jo has gone home and has vacated the spare room, I don't suppose I have an excuse for not doing the ironing. Drat, drat and double drat! :oD

I don't know if anyone's noticed but I've finally updated my profile avatar. I'd been using the previous one since I set up my blog in 2008 and even then the photo wasn't a recent one. According to Joanna this is a good photo of me and shows me as I really am. I'm not really sure what that means but I'm hoping it's good! :oD

4 comments:

  1. Love your new great granny square.... and it's nice to "see" you, Anne!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love the purple and turquoise... great mind think alike, I, gasp, did my housework today too.... yuk! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not planning to walk around bare footed - that would put icky foot juice on my new carpets!!! J x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)