I stitched on some beads for their noses - brown for the Dasher & Dancer (and Prancer and Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen).
And red, of course, for Rudolph.
I can't decide if I like the bead noses or not so I'm going to attach more eyes - also beads as seen in the Dasher/Dancer photo - and decide when they're all done if I like them or not.
This morning, I made a new cover for Douglas's footstool. That's another piece of the stash used up. Yay!
Although it doesn't look like it, the inside of the brown diamond is the same cream as the rest of the background. It must be a trick of the eyes that makes it look so much brighter.
Lastly for now, I made a start to my first 'phant. I didn't mean to set the pieces on the table to make them look like they were kissing. It just turned out that way! :oD