Monday, 16 July 2012

FW quilt - are we there yet?

Are we there yet? Not quite but we're not far off now. Woohooo!

Here's the pile of rows waiting to get the top and back sashings sewn on this morning:

And here's how it looked this afternoon as I was pinning the front sashings down.

I'd like to get it finished tomorrow as I have lots of other things I'd like to make but won't start them until I've got this quilt done. Fingers crossed that I come back tomorrow with a "see what I made" final posting! :o)

3 comments:

  1. Looking good there, Ms Anne! You'll be done soon!

    I had to smile at your comment about not starting a new project until you finish this one... I do the same thing when I'm tempted to set aside one project to start a new one... *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely and colourful. Can't wait to see the finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow what a wonderful quilter you are !! This quilt is splendid :) Love the colors!
    Thank you for visiting today!
    Kisses
    Angie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)