Here are the blocks all trimmed. Quite a few of them were a bit short of the 6½" square they were meant to be! Thank goodness that the sashings will cover those gaps!
And the bits I trimmed off:
Next I laid them on our bed on top of a piece of white fabric to decide on a layout. I used white because the sashings are going to be white so I wanted to see how the blocks would look with white between them.
Then I set to and cut out the sashings and bindings.
It's just occurred to me by looking at that photo that I haven't cut any green for the horizontal sashings on the back. I hope I have enough of the green left! Aaaaargh!