Tuesday, 31 July 2012

blouse for Joanna

I was all ready to post this last night but Photobucket wasn't working ... again! I did think about loading my photos somewhere else but decided to try and be patient and hope that whatever was wrong would be sorted by this morning. It's all working properly again so here I am. :o)

I made a blouse for Joanna yesterday.

I used this pattern - view E (shown in yellow on the pattern).

I made it out of the leftovers from a blouse I made for myself last year and the buttons came out of my button jar so this felt like it cost nothing at all! Yay!

I don't know if it fits her or not but I'm sure it will. At least I hope so!

So that's one more thing out of the crate of "things to make for Joanna" made. I think that only leaves the summer dresses now. I think there are 3 if not 4 or 5 of them to do. I wonder if I can distract myself with anything else? I bet I could! :oD

2 comments:

  1. What an attractive blouse! I'm sure Joanna will love it! Who wouldn't?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love it - thank you! Wore it to work today and it's so pretty. I even got compliments on my outfit!!

    Mwa,

    J x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)