And Windblown square:
I've still got 3 more cut out and ready to sew but, rather than start another block, I decided to see how many I had. So far, I've got 61 made and, with those 3 waiting to be sewn, that makes 64. I was planning on doing an 8 x 8 arrangement which would mean, as soon as I've got those sewn, I'll be done. Woohooo!
I was looking at the layouts in the book and the blocks are all set on point and, I must admit, I do like the look of them like that. So another calculation was needed and, I think I need 65 squares to turn mine on point. That's only 1 more block to cut out so I'm not going to cry about that. I'm hoping I'll get that done along with the other 3 tomorrow.
Then I need to think about the sashing and cornerstones and setting triangles ... but I'll think of that *after* I've got my 65 done. I'm getting there. :o)