I originally showed that glove in this post.
I'd made the Royal Stuart tartan bias binding last week and I made some Dress Stuart tartan bias binding on Saturday morning. It's a-ma-zing how much bias binding you can get out of a 22½" square! 9.30m - that's more than 10 yards. Wow!
So, that was me ready to get on with the oven gloves. Here's the Dress Stuart tartan one all done:
And here's the Royal Stuart tartan one done except for the hanger and label.
I've now made 2 with each tartan to match the pinnies I made earlier this month. Douglas took a photo with them all together: (I don't know why he put 2 of the oven gloves upside down. He *says* it was deliberate. Mmmmm)
Now I just need to get my act together and get them wrapped and sent to Debbie in Canada.
I've taken photos so I can do a tutorial for these gloves. Hopefully I'll get that done soon. :o)