Thursday, 7 June 2012

another day of "rest"

After getting my mum's shopping for her this morning and then later taking her to get her hair done, I decided - or rather my body did - that that was enough for one day. I tell you, getting a tooth out really takes it out of you - and not just the tooth! I feel like I've been punched in the face ... not that I would know how that feels as I've (thankfully) never had that done to me!

So, this afternoon, just like yesterday afternoon, I sat on the same couch reading the same Kindle beside the same sleeping dog. I also watched the same tennis - well, different matches but the same tournament. I did vary my day a wee bit by not doing any crocheting. Instead, I went through some magazines. I didn't get very far with that - it always takes longer than I think it will because I always read the magazines. Why can't I just skip through them? Or, even quicker, not open them at all?

One good thing about this afternoon is that I didn't sleep as much as I did yesterday so I'm taking that as a good sign that I'm on the way to full recovery - soon, please!

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that's what magazines are for!!!

    But hope you're feeling better.

    Kisses,

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)