Friday, 18 May 2012

Happy Birthday to .. me!!!!!

I've had a wonderful day today. I kept saying things like "I get to eat this chocolate/cake/chinese food because it's my birthday"! I think it's probably as well we only have one birthday a year! :o)

I got loads of fab pressies from Douglas and Joanna - thanks again for those. I LOVE them all! I got money from my mum which I will, no doubt, spend unwisely! Photos of those presents will be shown later - if I remember. After all, I'm now even older than I was yesterday so I'll forget things even more quickly than before! :oD

In the meantime, here's a card Debbie made me showing photos of my favourite people - and dogs! Thanks, Debs. :o)

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Wishing you many more wonderful ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Anne! I'm glad you were totally spoiled. Every 31 year old deserves to be spoiled every time she turns 31, after all ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday. I didn't authorize my photo being posted.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)