Wednesday, 30 May 2012

a few pinnies and Rosie

Over the last few days, I've been busy sewing a few pinnies. They'll be heading over the ocean to Debbie in Canada soon.

I made 2 like this ...

... and 2 like this:

I made them using calico and tartan which I had in my stash. I don't have enough tartan left to make any more so I'll need to go and see if the local shop has any. If not, I might try online although I'd much rather buy "in real life" as I like to see - and handle - the fabrics to make sure they're exactly what I want.

Now, whilst I was sewing this morning, I had put my rainjacket at the top of the stairs to take down and Rosie decided she wanted to make sure I didn't sneak out the door without her knowing. Silly Rosie! :oD

And yes, that is a big laminated notice which I made to make sure I switch off things before I go downstairs. Sad? Yes. But it works! :oD

2 comments:

  1. Love the pinnies and Rosie. She's too cute!

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pinnies with the tartan plaids. Very you, even if they're not staying "home". LOL, Rosie...silly girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)