Wednesday, 16 May 2012

30!

I don't know how it happened but my baby turned 30 today. Yep, Joanna is 30. Wow!

I made her this cake.

I found the wee dolly in the cake decorating bits box last weekend when I was decorating mum's birthday cake. (She wasn't lost ... I knew she was there ... I just hadn't thought about her for a long time.) She was a very popular birthday cake when the girls were wee and I thought she deserved to come out and be used again.

As there was no room for candles, I stuck some in a Mars Bar Cake for Jo to blow out. I caught them just as they blew out!

And to prove the point that being 30 means nothing about having to behave sensibly, here's a photo I took this morning at Dunfermline Abbey.

Happy Birthday, Beanie. We love you to bits!

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD!!!!!

    30 years old and still behaving inappropriately!! At least it made me laugh (and cringe!).

    Thanks for a lovely birthday - I love you guys. Looking forward to your 31st on Friday! :)

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 30th birthday to Joanna!

    And happy BIRTHday to you, Anne!


    Love the cake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cake and girl. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday beanie! Lots of love and kisses! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)