Source: via Anne on Pinterest
... and last week I made it.
Needless to say I didn't follow the instructions to the letter - do I ever?? - but I decided I didn't need the zipped pocket in the wallet part. I couldn't think of anything I'd want to keep in it so I left it out. Here it is inside its pocket:
Opened up ... (yes, it does look a wee bit like a welly boot! LOL)
Here it is standing up ...
And here it is with me holding it ...
Next time I make one - and I've no doubt I'll make a few more - I'll tack (baste) the zip in so I know exactly where to sew. I had to unpick a few spots where the needle had gone so close to the zip's teeth that the zip wouldn't close. Tacking exactly where I have to sew would stop that happening.
That's another couple of pieces of my stash used up. Much more of that and I'll just need to buy more! :oD