Saturday, 14 April 2012

a mixed bag

These are a few things I've made/finished off in the last couple of days. First of all the pink/maroon/orange/peach cushion on the right of this photo:

The pattern came from one of the books I got from Santa last year. Well done to me for actually making something out of one of them - and we're only 4 months into the year. Not bad at all! :oD

The next thing I did was make another FW block.

I'm not too happy with this one. I really don't like when the points don't match up but I don't think I'll be unpicking it. Did that already. Twice. *sigh*

This is a top I made today (sorry about the fuzzy photo. Must wear my spex when I take photos!!!)

It's the same pattern as I used last week - Simplicity 2599.

And finally, a blouse all cut out and ready to go.

It's my favourite blouse pattern (because I know it fits me!!) - McCall's 5359.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)