Saturday, 17 March 2012

fabrics!

Well, as I said in my last post, I've been busy with the entertaining of Debbie and Jason who are over from Canada for a visit. I thought I'd just show my face on here long enough to show off the fabrics - and pattern - they brought me. They went to the same shop that we'd gone to when we were over there last year.

Without further ado, here they all are.

Spots, flowers, cupcakes, stripes, welly boots, checks, animals and a gorgeous flannel baby panel. All wonderful stuff! :o)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Your daughter seems to have inherited your wonderful sense of creativity. ~Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear. Whatever will you do with all of that fabric? It's going to mess up the newly created order in your sewing room ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)