Wednesday, 7 March 2012

baby quilt - almost done

I got on really well with the baby quilt today. Here's the top all sewn together: I *LOVE* it!

Pinned and ready for quilting:

With the stripey binding sewn on and ready for pinning and hand-sewing.

I have now pinned the binding to the back but am leaving the hand-sewing until tomorrow. :o)

And, just in case you think I get the exact photo I want on the first attempt ...

... not only was the sun so strong that the shadows were really dark but Rosie also decided to come and see if she could help! :oD

1 comment:

  1. I love the baby quilt - and the wonderful doggy shadow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)