So far, I've got the body sewn together and it does fit me ... so far. Long term readers might remember the black blouse I made last year which fitted me beautifully in the body but, as soon as I added the sleeves, it didn't fit me any more.
But I'm trying to think positively about this one for various reasons. Firstly, the pattern is for larger ladies - that would be me. It also comes with instructions of how to adapt the sleeves for ladies with "big biceps" - that would be me. It also has fronts for ladies with bigger boobular areas - that would be me.
So, hopefully, I'll be showing off a blouse in the next few days that actually fits me. And, if it does, I'm thinking it'll be the start of a spree of blouse making. But let's not get too far ahead of ourselves here. Let's just wait and see if the sleeve adding doesn't spoil everything!