Friday, 24 February 2012

even more FW blocks

I made a few more Farmer's Wife blocks today.

Practical orchard

Prairie queen

Puss in the corner

Rainbow flowers

Spool

I've also cut out a couple of blouses this week. There won't be any sleeve dramas with these as I'm using a (short-sleeved) pattern that I've used loads of times and I know fits me. I had thought I'd make the blouses as soon as I cut them out (on Monday) but the FW blocks sort of grabbed me by the throat and wouldn't let go! I might get the blouses made over the weekend - or I might not. There's no great hurry for them - it's not as if I don't have anything else to wear! :oD

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! At this rate you won't have any material left...in about 10 years. Best buy some more! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... love your FW blocks! I can tell I'm going to get sucked into this project too! And when I'm trying to be so good and finish up UFOs... *lol*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)