Tuesday, 17 January 2012

upper respiratory tract infection

I was at the doctor's surgery yesterday to see if I could find out how to cure this infernal cough. The nurse listened to my chest and pronounced my lungs "perfectly clear" so no chest infection or bronchitis in there. Yay!!

What she said I had was an "upper respiratory tract infection" and that the only "cure" for it was time. No antibiotics or pills to pop, no cough medicines to glug or any other way of speeding up the process. I would just have to wait until the cough was ready to let go its hold on me. Great!

Anyway, I feel a bit better today, thankfully, but I do still cough and splutter at the most inopportune moments - good thing we have the rewind facility on the telly! :oD

Okay, enough of that. I was looking through some of the albums in my Photobucket account and found the photos of our holiday in Paris in August 2008. There's a full post with tons of photos here but, if you can't be bothered looking at that, here's what has to be my favouritest photo of the whole trip. I like to call it "size matters"! tee hee

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, great photo. I visited Paris on my way back from a stay in the Loire Valley with school. I'd love to go again but even after 21 years of marriage, hubby still hasn't taken the hint. Hope the cough improves soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, their huge!!!!! And I don't mean what's between the legs. ---- Les

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)