Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Jo's dress

I've started cutting out the pattern for Joanna's new dress.

We're doing view C but with the sleeves of B. All that means is I'm not adding in the 7 godets in to make it more flouncy. The hem measures 300cm as it is so there's no need to add 7 more pieces to add to that. (That's the excuse I'm using and I'm sticking to it! Laziness doesn't come into it at all!! :oD)

Here are the bits all cut out and ready to be sewn.

I've sewn the front and side fronts together and the zip is in the back but I didn't take photos - maybe tomorrow.

I'll also need to take photos of the house now that we've got most of the decorations up - again, maybe tomorrow. I keep finding wee piles of things still left to hang! Maybe the thought that I'll be taking photos will spur me on to get them all up!

3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! I'm so excited!

    Thanks, mama!

    J xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will look very nice. I think we need Joanna to model it for your blog when it's done ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, that dress looks nice - glad to see mine with all those panels didn't put you off for long!! :o)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)