Sunday, 4 December 2011

all change!

Joanna asked me to help her change the background and header on her blog today which we did. I love the way her blog looks now.

Naturally, I had to give my own blog a bit of a do-over too. I can't remember when I last changed it around so it was due for a bit of a tidy up. It's so easy to change things around in blogger these days - no need to go searching in the HTML to change bits here and there. I must say, I do like how it's turned out. :o)

And now, because I told Joanna a blog post looks much better with a photo on it, here's one for today.

This is what our back garden looked like a year ago.

We don't have any snow here today although some parts of Scotland have had some heavy falls and, apparently, there were white-out conditions in Dunfermline this morning which is only about 15 miles away from us. Let's hope we don't wake up tomorrow morning to find the back garden looking like that photo!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog - very pretty! And thank you for mine!

    And is it okay if I do hope for snow when I wake up tomorrow? I'm kind of hoping that it's going to be snowy when I get up and look out the window before I go to my bed!

    J xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)