Saturday, 22 October 2011

the wee squares make-up bag

Here's what my first make-up bag made with the wee squares looks like.

The inside fabric:

And the bag turned out the right way:

I must admit, I'm really proud of how well the wee squares all lined up at both sides:

And, here's number 2 all patched and quilted and ready to be zipped, side-edged and box-cornered.

And, just because she's so cute, here's Rosie. Please note the fuzziness of her tail - that's because she was wagging it at me! :o)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rosie! I love waggy tails. Your momma is very talented, you know :D Tell her that the wee squares bags turned out very nicely...matched seams/squares and all. Love, Butterscotch's Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty bag - it's great. And pretty, wee Rosie - how cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosie is just too cute. The bags are cute too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Rosie! She's so small!! :o) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)