Wednesday, 26 October 2011

wee squares bag number 3

I finished the 3rd bag made with the patchwork squares.

With this one I decided I needed/wanted to bind the inside raw edges - not very easy to see in this photo:

So, I went back and did the same to the other 2 bags I'd already made - still not too clear in this photo:

But it's much easier to see in this photo - or rather it's easier to see that there aren't any raw edges in there.

If you can't see it, take my word for it. The insides look much better now. :oD

I'm on to the last bag now and, whilst I've really enjoyed sewing these, I'm ready for something new!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)