Saturday, 3 September 2011

thank you!

To all the friends who posted comments on my last post, thank you. It really means a lot to me to know that you "get it".

I have e-mailed the links to that post (and to the posts on my board and another board) to Jodi Kahn and Angela Matusik. I especially asked them to read the comments on the blog post as I really think they'll find them "enlightening".

I don't know if anything will come of it but if just one person turns to that "top dog" and asks "just what the hell is going on?" then that will make me very happy.

It must really stick in her craw that she can't remove posts or comments on here like she has on my board. bwa ha ha

2 comments:

  1. Unfortunately some of the replies are gone...courtesy of a CM that is foolishly working a holiday weekend for nothing (literally, unpaid) or Donna because she didn't like the truth posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While yes posts may have been removed from there,
    I love how the truth is out Here :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)