Thursday, 11 August 2011

oh. my. goodness. me.

Today it was at last time to decide on the layout of the wedding quilt. I played around with the blocks on the top of our bed and this is what I came up with.



I am soooooooooo happy with it. Who'd have thought it would look as fabulous as that? Not me!

Next step is the sashing/joining of the blocks. Hopefully I'll get a lot of that done tomorrow. Then it'll be the binding and it'll be done.

In the meantime I'm just going to admire the photo. :o)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT, Anne!! I just got my first sewing machine and hopefully some day I can do something as fabulous as that!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)