Saturday, 27 August 2011

more jammies

I made some more jammies for Douglas today. I was looking through my fabric for something fun to make them with and this phone box pattern jumped out at me. I got it about 2 years ago and, other than cutting one phone box out last week for another project (which I forgot to photograph!), it's remained uncut and unused.

So, here's another fun pair of jammies for Douglas - again he declined to model them for my blog. Spoilsport! :oD



The photo looks a bit strange - must be the camera compensating for the fading light. Or maybe it's just a bad photographer blaming her camera - again! :oD

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)